niedziela, 4 listopada 2012

Folklore

Today I would like to present you some of my inspirations. In previous post I showed you Russian Matrioshka, now I would like to promote Polish Folk. As I was born in Poland, I grew up with lots of Polish crafts. What i remember most was porcelain inspired by folklore.




Now I grew up, but still I've got strong feelings for decorations inspired by folklore. Recently I found amazing collection of porcelain. They are so amazing, I just have to share it with you!

InspirującyDom is an online gallery run by a close-knit people that make up the virtual space in a place full of warmth, kept in home atmosphere, characterized by an admixture of positive energy and a sence of humour. 

tea for one :)

a tea pot

cup

mug

bowl

milk jug

plate

plate

clock :)


Hope you will like Polish folklore and maybe you will find something for you or for your beloved ones in this amazing gallery Inspirujący Dom!

folklore


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz